Thank you for your interest in fostering! It’s a big step and we know you have lots of questions. If you’d like to talk with a member of our foster care team to learn more, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Remember, you must meet the following requirements to start fostering:
- At least 21 years of age to foster in Indiana and 25 years of age to foster in Tennessee or Georgia
- Can be married or unmarried
- United States citizenship
- Pass a medical evaluation and background check
- Have room for a child in your home and personal life
- Have patience and a desire to help children who need extra care and support